Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hooray for Winter Break:)

Ok, so today was my last day of classes for the next 2 weeks:) I am so excited. Between school, work and keeping on top of spiritual things, I'm always so tired. I never get to hang out with any of my single friends.
This weekend was fun though. Although I babysat both Friday and Sat. nights, I still went to a party sat. night and had a lot of fun. I got to see people I haven't seen for awhile, so that was nice. Tonight, after I finished my schoolwork, (did I mention this was the last day for 2 weeks) I ended up hanging out with a couple in my hall. We got Mexican food, drank some beer and then watched a movie. For dessert we had Lemonchello (sp?)
Anyways, it was a nice relaxing night filled with a good time:)
2 more weeks until Disney:) I'm so excited. My mom gave me my dads camera. ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!don't tell him:) He never uses it, and I have been wanting a camera. So, this is perfect timing for Disney:)
Ok, so my roomie just came home(she talks a lot)haha, jk sarah. But seriously, she does:)
Adios

2 comments:

Say Love said...

Hey!!! I resent that comment. SO I wanted to remind you that we are having a slumber party on Wed. I am going to wear my new nighty from victoria secret. Its hott hott. Anyways, I am excited. Godiva ice cream, movies and gertie. Cant wait!!!!

Tami said...

Candy is free! No more school. I still have some free time till I start my nursing program in the summer, but then I'll be held captive for a while. I guess I need to try and have as much fun as possible NOW before the madness begins. How did finals go for you Candy?