Monday, December 25, 2006

X-mas break

Oh, how I love holidays:) Not that I celebrate them, but we get time off:)
So, after my sickness week, I had to get out of the house. So, first I cleaned the house (for those who don't know me well, I am like Monica on friends a clean freak) I spent Sat. with my good friend Jenna, who I haven't seen in forever, then sat. night just hung out with the prents. We watched a movie, I went over there cause a friend of mine kinda hurt my feelings, I know she doesn't mean too, but she does, so to avoid being devastated (i'm being dramatic) I went to mom and dads. Sunday my mom had a cong. thing for her study who is going back to India. This is the sweetest lady and truly loves Jehovah and his organization. She studies twice a week and goes to the meetings. She wanted to learn the melodies to Kingdom songs so she can sing them to herself. Her favorite one in the songbook is "Pray to Jehovah". So we sang it to her and then gave her a going away gift. Just a little purse like thing she can put her Bible and songbook in.
I am going to miss her, she is very sweet and has really made an impression on my fam. Then my bro and his girlfriend and I went to our friends house and just chilled.
Today we had a brunch, and met some new people, it was a nice relaxing fun (cheap:)) weekend. So, tom. I go back to work:( but at least it is just for 3 days cause then.............................................. I'm going to DISNEY:)

3 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! Have fun in Disney. I could totally use a vacation. I think my family is planning a cruise in April and then I'm off to London, England in May. Yaaaay! Take a pic of Mickey and Minnie for me. :)

Tami said...

How was Disney?

Tami said...

Candy my dear! When are you going to blog again?