Thursday, December 21, 2006

sick again

Yep, I'm sick again. I don't know why i keep getting sick this year:(
I missed a party last night for a really good friend. That bummed me out. I went to the doc today and I have some sort of virus, so it' s not like meds will help. I have to sweat it out:) Literally, I have to break my fever, it's been at 100 for 3 days now. Tom. I plan on staying home, drinking plenty of fluids and beating this stupid thing. I mean come on, it's christmas:) j/k
No big plans for this weekend. My moms study is going back to India. She is the sweetest lady. My mom is having a little get together for her on Sunday.
Can't really do much this weekend cause i'm going to Disney next weekend so I have to save all my money for that:)
Back to being sick, there is nothing good on tv, literally i'm am so bored home. The only good thing is that grey's comes on tonight:):)
I have no one to watch it with though, my roomies been on this work out kick, she works out for like 5 hours:)j/k
I might go to my parents. My mom will make me tea and watch the show with me. Oh well, hope everyone is having a good week:)

2 comments:

Say Love said...

Awe Roomie. I told you it was a re-run. And you know that if anyone can make tea it is me. I hope you feel better soon. I can take care of you tomorrow when I get home from the gym :) Love ya

Tami said...

Hey Candy!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I feel so loved. Please call me if you need anything. I was going to meet Jeff in service tomorrow, but its going to rain. I'll probably stay close to home so if you need anything during the day or at night. I'm your girl. Love ya!